Nasrallah condemns US sanctions on Syria
Secretary General of Lebanon's Hizbullah, Hasan Nasrallah, on Wednesday condemned the American economic sanctions imposed recently on Syria, asserting rejection to them and expressing support to Syria while facing the American pressures and threats.
For its part, the 4th Conference of the Arab Education Ministers held in Beirut rejected the American economic sanctions on Syria, SANA reported.
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Bush extends American sanctions against Syria
- American official: Despite sanctions US keen to develop contacts with Syria
- Reports: Growing regional tensions following Yassin killing may delay Bush announcement on Syria sanctions
- General Secretary of Arab Economic Unity Council denounces US pressures on Syria
- US sanctions on Syria: Lebanon condemns, Israel hails