Nasrallah: Hizbullah to react on any Israeli violation of Lebanon sovereignty
Hizbullah chief Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, said Sunday his movement was ready to retaliate any sea, air or land violation by Israel.
"We stress that we will confront any Israeli violation of our land, sea and airspace from now on. We have the right to do that and will do it to protect the integrity of our land," Nasrallah said.
He made the remarks on the anniversary of the death of former Hizbullah chief Sheikh Abbas Musawi, killed by an Israeli helicopter raid on his convoy on February 16, 1992.
"There are some border places where the Israelis are used to crossing. I say it in public: It's our right to plant explosives there and prepare ambushes there," Nasrallah stated. "The Israeli enemy has no right to ask the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon to come and remove them."
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Khatami Stresses Lebanon's Integrity, Sovereignty
- Hariri Says Israel Violates Lebanon’s Sovereignty
- Nasrallah: Hizbullah has the right to obtain any weapon
- Nasrallah: Hizbullah can attack Israel from air
- Hizbullah, Israel Trade Fire; Nasrallah: Complete Confrontation Just If Israel Starts to Transfer Palestinians