Nasrallah warns Israel not to attack Lebanon, Syria
The leader of Hizbullah on Friday threatened to strike at the heart of Israel if the latter attacked Lebanon or Syria.
"It is true that the Israeli airforce is powerful, but if they attack our people or our (Syrian) brothers, it is our legitimate right to strike not only the (border) regions but anywhere we can," Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah stated Friday.
"The arm of resistance is long and its counter-attack will be beyond all expectations," he told thousands of supporters in a speech to mark Jerusalem Day -- the last Friday of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.
- Nasrallah: Prisoner exchange negotiations with Israel in ''final stages'', Warns Israel from attacking Syria, Lebanon
- Nasrallah warns Israel of further attacks on Syria, Lebanon
- Israel strikes Hezbollah arms shipment on Lebanon-Syria border
- Nasrallah says Israel plans to attack Lebanon, Syria
- Hezbollah pledges support to Syria, calls on supporters to attack Israel