National Bank of Abu Dhabi Added to Sponsor Roster for Next Week's Latin America Mid-East Investors Forum in Abu Dhabi
The National Bank of Abu Dhabi is the newest sponsor of next week's Latin America Mid-East Investors Forum, a move that reinforces the growing bond between Latin America and the Middle East in a number of areas including agribusiness, real estate, infrastructure, oil, renewables and more.
The Forum takes place this coming Monday and Tuesday, April 26th and 27th, at the Fairmont Bab Al Bahr in Abu Dhabi, and features senior-level executives from Latin America's corporate and investment community, as well as public sector leaders such as the Brazilian Development Bank (BNDES) and the head of Public Credit for the Republic of Mexico.
Registration to the forum is nearly full, with a few seats left for qualified institutional investors representing SWFs, family offices, asset managers, private equity and direct investors, and high-net worth retail investors. Registration for these delegates is free of charge and must be confirmed before the event starts
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi Added to Sponsor Roster for Next Week's LatinAmerica Mid-East Investors Forum
- NBAD Sponsors Latin America Mid-East Investors Forum
- Chairman of National Bank of Abu Dhabi Confirmed as Keynote Speaker for 2nd Latin America Mid-East Investors Forum
- Leading Latin American Issuers Coming to Abu Dhabi to Meet with Investors
- Investing in volatile financial markets: Abu Dhabi to host global investors, fund managers, and business leaders at AVCJ’s 3rd Annual Middle East Pr