National program to develop Tunisian tourism sector
Tunisia has launched a national program for the tourism sector, which aims to develop it by increasing the quality of services offered. La Presse reports that Tijani Haddad, the Tunisian Minister of Tourism met Slim Tlatli, the undersecretary in charge of this National Program. In the meeting, the Minister indicated that the success of this program will be a great contribution for the future of the tourism sector, which has a substantial share in Tunisian economy.
- Tunisia launches National Quality Program
- Qatar Tourism Authority signs A Letter of Agreement with Stenden University Qatar for a Special Program on Tourism guidance
- German Interest in Tunisian Tourism Sector Increases
- Surge in tourist arrivals to drive travel & tourism sector’s share in Oman GDP to USD 1.93 billion
- Tanmia and Sharjah’s Skyline University College commence training program for Nationals seeking tourism industry jobs