National scientific and educational contest in Algeria
The college of Hassiba Ben Bouali (Algiers) has held recently a national scientific and educational contest, which hosted 169 secondary school pupils. The contest has been held since 1995 and aims at creating a climate of competition between the pupils coming from all over the country.
The one-day contest included eight different fields: mathematics, physics, natural sciences, history, Arab literature, philosophy, French language and English language. Accordingly, explained Mrs. Oubaiche, representative of the Algerian ministry of Education, participants were divided into 8 groups and the contestants in each group were examined on only one of these fields. <i>El Moudjahid</i> reports that the contest's results will be announced in ten days.
- Stars of Science selects Iyad Maalouf from Jordan as one of 16 Candidates to compete in Pan-Arab TV Innovation Contest
- Algerian Educators Differ on What to Prioritize: French or English
- Qatar Foundation’s Awsaj Academy students win prestigious awards for pioneering research
- Fifth national forum on medical continuing education opens in Algeirs
- du holds National Day campaign closing ceremony in the presence of HH Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan