NBK’s “Travel Safe” on Offer for the upcoming holiday season
National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), the leading bank in Kuwait and the highest rated bank in the Middle East, is pleased to offer Travel Safe, NBK’s travel insurance package in cooperation with Al Ahleia Insurance Company for its valued customers during this holiday season.
NBK Executive Manager, Consumer Banking Group, Lena Khajah said: "NBK is always seeking to provide its valued customers with innovative banking products and services that are designed to meet their changing needs. “NBK’s Travel safe is one such product which addresses a wide array of travelers needs providing policy holders increased coverage at highly competitive rates through its alliance with Al Ahleia Insurance Co. NBK customers can apply and obtain their policy instantly at any one of NBK’s branches located around Kuwait. In addition, policy holders can receive the required insurance certificate for their Schengen visa from Al-Ahleia Insurance Co. virtually hassle free when presenting their NBK Travel Safe policy”, added Khajah.
Details of NBK’s travel insurance include:
- Insurance certificate for the Schengen visa
- Accident and sickness medical expenses (In and outpatient)
- Dental expenses
- Medical prescriptions
- Personal liability
- Accidental death and disability
- Flight cancellation or delay
- Luggage delay or loss
Khajah also highlighted the importance of ensuring customers check their passports and required travel documents are in order before embarking on their holidays.
Banking with NBK offers privileges unmatched by any other bank in Kuwait. Apply by visiting your nearest NBK branch and receive your travel insurance instantly. Have a safe vacation!
- NBK’s Travel Safe on offer for the upcoming holiday season
- emirates bank launches holiday travel insurance
- National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) in cooperation with Gulf Cooperation Council
- NBK offers valuable travel tips to its customers for this summer travel season
- Abu Dhabi International Airport launches special parking rates for holiday season at Skypark