NBK’s Al Shabab donates support and funding to KU College of Science
National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), the leading bank in Kuwait and the highest rated in the Middle East, has donated a grant and support to Kuwait University’s College of Science for students activities that are to take place in 2010.
NBK’s mission to eternally support Kuwait’s student body via its on-going Community Service Campaign was yet again demonstrated by way of donation of funds and other support for students this year.
“Our aim is to promote their initiatives throughout the year, whether they be their science projects, seminars or any other related events that usually require financial support from the community to fulfill”, stated NBK Executive Manager, Consumer Banking Group Ebtihaj Al Roomi, further stating that “I was extremely honored to be presenting the grant on behalf of our Al Shabab student account, which is known to offer Universities and colleges student tremendous and deserving support at this formative time in their lives”.
Al Shabab is a youth account that caters to the various financial needs of the youth in the country. The account is for customers in the age group of 17-23 years. Al Shabab offers custom made financial packages to suit the requirements of the students during their college years. The account has encouraged the culture of saving and regularly rewards customers with highest savings with some of the best prizes in the country.
- HCT-Dubai College IT students showcase learning by doing skills with project for Al Noor Special Needs Training Centre
- Emirati students participate and win at the first ever Intel Science Competition – Arab World
- Kuwait Donates $150m for Palestinian Support Funds
- Yale college kids play Cairo's Opera House
- Sciences and Media Colleges project at the University of Baghdad