NBK’s capital increase from 29 October to 12 November
National Bank of Kuwait’s (NBK) chairman, Mr. Mohamed Abdel Rahman Al Baher said that the subscription in the bank’s 10% capital increase will start from 29 October till 12 November.
“The capital increase subscription will be available to all our shareholders through the NBK branches in Kuwait”, added Al Bahar.
NBK’s Annual General Assembly meeting dated 18 February 2006 approved the 10% increase in the bank’s capital through a rights issue to be offered at a premium of one Kuwaiti Dinar per new share issued, over and above the par value of 100 fils per share.
- NBK’s 10% capital increase expected in the second half of 2010
- NBK plans 10% capital increase before end of year
- Statement by the Board of Directors Of Gulf Bank
- Futurebank Announces Authorized Share Capital and Paid-Up Share Capital increase
- National Ranges Company KSCC “Mayadeen” to Increase its Capital to KD100 Million