NBK announces official Ramadan working hours
National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), the leading bank in Kuwait and highest rated bank in the Middle East, announced that NBK branches will open during the morning shirt only from 10:00 to 13:30 during the holy month of Ramadan.NBK Deputy General Manager, Consumer Banking Group, Abdulla Al Najran Al Tuwaijri said that NBK branches accommodate more of its clients' requests and ensure providing NBK services to the widest range of customers as well as covering the most frequented areas in Kuwait during the holy month. Al- Tuwaijri stressed that NBK has taken all necessary measures to ensure providing customers with the best Call Centre, Watani online and ATM services during the holy month of Ramadan.
- Gulf Bank Announces Branch Openings for the Holy Month of Ramadan Offering improved and convenient services to its customers
- Gulf Bank Announces Branch Opening Times in Ramadan
- NBK launches attractive 0% Offer for the Ramadan and Eid period
- NBK offers valuable travel tips to its customers for this summer travel season
- NBK sets up Centralized Corporate Banking Services Centre for Corporate Banking Group Clients