NBK announces official Ramadan working hours
National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), the leading bank in Kuwait and highest rated bank in the Middle East, announced that NBK branches will open during the morning shirt only from 10:00 to 13:30 during the holy month of Ramadan.NBK Deputy General Manager, Consumer Banking Group, Abdulla Al Najran Al Tuwaijri said that NBK branches accommodate more of its clients' requests and ensure providing NBK services to the widest range of customers as well as covering the most frequented areas in Kuwait during the holy month. Al- Tuwaijri stressed that NBK has taken all necessary measures to ensure providing customers with the best Call Centre, Watani online and ATM services during the holy month of Ramadan.
- NBK’s hearing impaired customers can bank in sign language at Hawally and Fahaheel Al Sahily branches
- Dubai Customs announces working hours at its centers during Ramadan
- Dubai Customs announces working hours in Ramadan
- Tawam Hospital Announces Ramadan Working Hours
- Etisalat announces working hours during Ramadan