NBK distributes hundred of Iftar meals at Shuwaikh Industrial Area
As part of fulfilling its ongoing corporate social responsibilities and on the occasion of the holy month of Ramadan, NBK Public Relations Team has distributed hundred of meals and special convoys to fasters at Shuwaikh Industrial Area and other crowded areas in Kuwait, within the framework of the ongoing "Do Good Deeds in Ramadan" philanthropic campaign launched by the Bank.
NBK Public Relations Officer Talal Al Turki said that the strong response on the part of fasters at Shuwaikh Industrial area encourages us to extend the reach of NBK's "Do Good Deeds in Ramadan" Campaign to cover other similar areas in Kuwait.
It is worth mentioning that NBK's Al Watani Iftar banquet campaign launched with the commencement of the Holy Month of Ramadan as part of an extensive social program comprising a multitude of philanthropic activities, is garnishing impressive attendance with hundreds of fasters attending the two large tents set up in Kuwait city and Salmiya.
- NBK's Iftar banquets is witnessing impressive attendance by fasters during the early days of Ramadan
- NBK Ramadan tents host prayers during the last 10 days of Ramadan
- NBK hosts Iftar Banquets during the Holy Month of Ramadan
- NBK announces successful conclusion of Iftar Banquets Campaign
- NBK announces successful conclusion