NBK-Jordan offers housing loans to Jordanian residents in Kuwait
National Bank of Kuwait-Jordan invites non-resident Jordanians living in Kuwait to apply for loans to purchase property in Jordan from any NBK branch. This remarkable offer is accessible to all those whose wish to avoid the prolonged procedures of loan applications separate from their summer holidays in order to concentrate on searching for their dream home.
“We are offering a very attractive rate on these loans with flexible repayment tenures, with fast approvals and minimal fuss stated NBK-Jordan General Manager, Jabra Ghandour” adding that there are the usual terms and conditions applicable as with any loan taken out, however we aim to make the process as simple as possible in order for our customers to benefit as much as possible through flexible terms and minimal effort”. “Any of our 70 branches are equipped to offer assistance and shall be happy to advise our customers of the requirements for taking out this loan”, Ghandour added.
The loan amount granted can reach 250,000 JD or up to 75% of the property value. Repayment period is flexible up to 15 years. This attractive rate of 6% interest is only available for a limited time period, as offer will end on the 31st of August 2010.
- NBK Lebanon offers loan to own your dream house in Lebanon
- Egyptian Arab Land Bank Offers Customers Flexible Repayment Terms on Loans during Ramadan
- Commercial Bank International leaps in with the longest personal loan tenure of 200-month
- NBK launches attractive 0% Offer for the Ramadan and Eid period
- Speedy and Swift Vehicle-Loan Scheme on offer at IBQ