NBK launches attractive 0% Offer for the Ramadan and Eid period
With the launch of the auspicious Ramadan period, National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), the leading bank in Kuwait and highest rated bank in the Middle East, announced an innovative 0% promotion for its credit card, car and retail loan customers.
Deputy General Manager – Consumer Banking Group Abdullah Al Najran Tuwaijri said : “We want to make this Ramadan and Eid special for our customers with a 0% offer covering credit cards, car loans & retail loans, and also reward customers for banking with NBK”.
The 0% offer will be valid from 22nd Aug till 20th Nov 2009.
The credit card offer has been customized for both existing and new card customers.
• Existing NBK credit card holders (Visa/MasterCard/Diners) can nominate any one retail purchase between KD 250-KD 1,000 for 0% for a period of six months.
• New credit card holders will benefit from 0% on all purchases for a period of 3 months.
Customers will pay no more than the purchase price when they get their car, favorite electronics, furnish their home or travel package from our participating dealers through NBK.
Get rewarded when you bank with NBK.
- NBK Credit Cardholders get Exclusive 50% Discount at Damas Pavilion
- Use your NBK Visa Credit Card and win a trip to the 2010 FIFA World Cup Finals in South Africa
- Gulf Bank Offers Exciting Holiday Promotion
- IBQ announces Ramadan credit card promotion
- NBK offers valuable travel tips to its customers for this summer travel season