NBK launches a new financial literacy program in Kuwait in cooperation with VISA International
In parallel with its multiple community serving initiatives, National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), the leading bank in Kuwait and the highest rated in the Middle East, in cooperation with VISA, had recently launched a first-of-its-kind financial literacy program in Kuwait.
The program offers a (free) FIFA WORLD CUP branded game that challenges players to answer fast paced multiple choice money management questions to advance down field for a chance to score a goal, and Financial tips on money management ranging from things such as preparing for the future, how to plan a budget, spending responsibly and using credit cards wisely.
“NBK is the exclusive partner to Visa in this project that is being launched for the first time in Kuwait” stated NBK Deputy General Manager, Consumer Banking Group Abdulla Al Najran further adding, the concept falls in tune with our on-going Social responsibility which we have been practicing for the consistent benefit of the Kuwaiti society. This is the perfect tool for people of all ages to refer to regarding their finances, and we are pleased to host Visas link to this program on www.mymoneyskills.com on our NBK website www.nbk.com.
- Visa launches new Financial Literacy initiative in the Middle East
- “Tamama Abdullah” wins a trip from NBK to the 2010 FIFA World Cup Finals in South Africa
- Use your NBK Visa Credit Card and win a trip to the 2010 FIFA World Cup Finals in South Africa
- NBK in Partnership with AUB launches an Exclusive High-level Training Program
- NBK Credit Cardholders get Exclusive 50% Discount at Damas Pavilion