NBK offers valuable travel tips to its customers for this summer travel season
National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), the leading bank in Kuwait and the highest rated bank in the Middle East takes the opportunity of this summer travel season to remind its customers to take advantage of NBK’s attractive summer promotions, and to offer them valuable travel tips.
NBK Deputy General Manager – Consumer Banking Group Abdullah Al Najran Al Tuwaijri said: “With the arrival of the summer holiday travel season, the majority of our customers will be travelling starting from this month of June. Every summer we offer our valued customers exclusive promotions and this time we’re also providing them with valuable travel tips. Many countries now require customers to enter their debit card PIN numbers instead of providing their signatures at the point of sale. Card PIN numbers are also required to withdraw cash from any ATM worldwide.” stated Al Tuwaijri. “Therefore we advise our customers to follow these travel tips”:
• Always check the expiry dates of their debit and credit cards before they travel.
• Make sure they change the PIN numbers of their debit cards before they travel through any NBK ATM in Kuwait.
• Request new PIN numbers for their credit cards by calling our Hala Watani call centre, or by visiting any NBK branch.
• To pay in the local currency of their destination and not in their home currency (Kuwaiti Dinars) when they make purchases overseas using their NBK cards. NBK always provides the best exchange rates on foreign transactions.
• Register for our Watani Online banking service through our website nbk.com, so that they can access their accounts online while travelling.
Al Tuwaijri added: “This month we have also launched a special promotion in which our cardholders can get chances to win one of 3 fantastic Mercedes AMG cars simply by using their NBK debit and credit cards wherever they are this summer! We wish our customers a happy summer holiday and a safe return.”
- NBK’s Travel Safe on offer for the upcoming holiday season
- NBK’s “Travel Safe” on Offer for the upcoming holiday season
- British Airways offers Middle Eastern travellers top tips on flying with children
- IKEA Kuwait is urging its customers to take advantage of its exciting summer sale
- Emirates Islamic offers special exchange rates on currencies for summer travel season