NBK in Partnership with AUB launches an Exclusive High-level Training Program
National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), the leading bank in Kuwait and highest rated bank in the Middle East, in partnership with American University of Beirut (AUB) and under the personal sponsorship of NBK Group Chief Executive Officer Ibrahim S. Dabdoub recently launched a high-level training program for talented NBK-Kuwait employees.
NBK Chief Executive Officer in Kuwait Issam J. Al Sager said: “The initiative comes under the recently launched NBK-University program. The 26 participants that have been selected for the program have been chosen based on management and leadership potential. Each of the participants has been personally approved by NBK Group Chief Executive Officer Ibrahim S. Dabdoub”.
Highlighting the significance of the program, Al Sager said: “The program focuses principally on management and leadership disciplines. It is designed to provide the participants with the knowledge and skills they need to fulfill their potential as the next generation of NBK leaders”.
The program has begun on May 31 and will conclude in March 2010. Each module is 4 or 5 days of classroom learning, followed by an exam and a work-based action learning assignment.
“Through the program participants will learn international best practice in the various management disciplines included in the Program. The Bank will benefit as the participants start to put their training into practice. They will become more effective managers and in time highly effective leaders”, Al Sager added.
Upon completion of the program participants will attend a ‘graduation’ ceremony where they will receive a Certificate of Achievement from NBK Group Chief Executive Officer Ibrahim Dabdoub.
“Through this initiative NBK is investing in its future by ensuring that it identifies and develops talented people as future leaders”, Al Sager concluded.
- "NBK University" celebrates the graduation of the first batch of the 'High Fliers' leadership training program
- MBRPLD launches Personal Development Program module for the Government Leaders Program
- Mohammed Bin Rashid Programme for Leadership Development launches Personal Development Program
- Mohammed Bin Rashid Program for Leadership Development reinforces workshops with follow-up seminars
- Mohammed Bin Rashid Programme for Leadership Development concludes training session of 'Leading with Impact' module