NBK recognized by Global Finance as “Best Trade Finance Bank – 2009”
National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) has been recognized by Global Finance as “Best Trade Finance Provider - 2009”.
NBK Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Shaikha Al Bahar, attributed the achievement to NBK's Trade Finance Services and LCs and LGs by saying “The size of these operations distinguished NBK to be the best choice for the largest companies in Kuwait for its local and international coverage for these services”.
“Trade Finance Products such as Letters of Credit and Guarantee are the life blood of commerce and it gives us immense pleasure to be the best in this vital area of business. The best standards and articulated techniques applied by our Trade Finance Team coupled with the expertise and professional advisory service to our customer on complex transactions is what differentiates NBK from others. The award also reassures the bank's strong financial and banking ability in trade finance locally and regionally”, Al Bahar added.
Such recognition from international institutions only deepens our commitment to maintain our record of earnings stability, growth and profitability.
- Mashreq wins UAE’s Best Trade Finance Provider
- Arab Bank Named Best Trade Finance Bank in the Middle East and North Africa
- HSBC Named The Best Trade Bank In The Middle East
- IFC and Jordan’s Cairo Amman Bank Partner to Expand Trade in Jordan
- Gulf Bank Named ‘Best Bank in Kuwait’ by Global Finance Magazine