NBK recognized by Global Finance as “Best Trade Finance Bank – 2009”
National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) has been recognized by Global Finance as “Best Trade Finance Provider - 2009”.
NBK Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Shaikha Al Bahar, attributed the achievement to NBK's Trade Finance Services and LCs and LGs by saying “The size of these operations distinguished NBK to be the best choice for the largest companies in Kuwait for its local and international coverage for these services”.
“Trade Finance Products such as Letters of Credit and Guarantee are the life blood of commerce and it gives us immense pleasure to be the best in this vital area of business. The best standards and articulated techniques applied by our Trade Finance Team coupled with the expertise and professional advisory service to our customer on complex transactions is what differentiates NBK from others. The award also reassures the bank's strong financial and banking ability in trade finance locally and regionally”, Al Bahar added.
Such recognition from international institutions only deepens our commitment to maintain our record of earnings stability, growth and profitability.
- trade bank of iraq appoints british adviser sir claude hankes kcvo
- Global Finance recognizes NBK as "Best Foreign Exchange Provider for 2010"
- NBK Best Trade Finance Bank in Kuwait by Global Finance for the 4th consecutive year
- NBK Capital recognized by Euromoney as Best Investment Bank in Kuwait for 2009
- " Euromoney" recognizes NBK as Best Private Bank in Kuwait for 2009