NBK rolls out a state-of-the-art core banking system
Speaking on the occasion, NBK Head of Remote Channels; Kevin Turner said: "We are all very excited about the implementation of the new core banking system as it will help NBK improve our ability to serve customers and to introduce new world class products and services. During the weekend switch over to the new advanced system, our ATM machines will continue to work as normal, cash withdraw services will be available at all of our 200+ ATM locations. At the same time, all ATM cards & Credit Cards will work normally with K-Net and on POS". Turner added that "Watani Online will be available for enquiries; payments and transfer will be available from Sunday. Our Cash Deposit Machines will accept cash deposits from Sunday." Turner added.
During the weekend Turner stressed that during weekend Watani Phone Officers available at NBK’s Call Centre "Hala Watani" to answer any questions or concerns that customers may have. Phone Officers are available during the weekend and at all times 24 hours a day on 1801801.
- Standard Chartered Bank implements Java based core banking initiative
- Burgan Bank’s new core banking system to roll out during 5-7 May 2016
- Mashreq Bank rolls out enterprise storage strategy with STME
- INTRACOM and Capital Bank sign agreement on Validata core banking applications testing and release management
- NBK signs Cisco as strategic technology advisor