NBK's 16th Annual Walkathon Comes to a Hugely Successful Conclusion
NBK's 16th Annual Walkathon Comes to a Hugely Successful Conclusion with more than 8000 contesters
• NBK's 16th Walkathon..A unique social festivity that attracts thousands of participants and signifies the Bank's unwavering social involvement
- Al Sager: NBK 's Walkathon is basically conceptulaized to combine sports with worthwhile social causes.
Amidst a carnival-like atmosphere, thousands of male and female enthusiastic competing walkers of all age groups on Saturday 27th March, 2010 took to the smooth course of NBK's 16th annual walkathon led by the Minister of Public Health Dr. Hilal Al Sayer, NBK Group CEO Ibrahim Dabdoub and NBK- Kuwait CEO Isam Jasem Al Sager and many senior NBK officials, while thousands of cheering supporters and spectators and media people lined the racing route on the Arabian Gulf street to the finish line at the Green Island where the hugely successful conclusion of this event and the award ceremony was marked with a variety of entertainment activities in addition to Al Jawhara raffle as well as a special draw for a Mini Copper automobile for all participants, which was won by Nada Abdulhameed Al Fayz.
Speaking in front of thousands of contestants, spectators and guests, who gathered at the end of the walkathon to celebrate the awarding of the first-place winners from each participating category and enjoy the carnival like ceremony organized by NBK's PR team and attended by senior NBK officials, NBK Chief Executive Officer, Isam Jasem Al Sager said that the huge participation from the various age categories at the 16th version of NBK's Annual Walkathon had by far exceeded all expectations, providing yet another testament of the great community confidence in this mega event which has become one of the much awaited NBK public activities.
Al Sager also thanked all the public and private authorities and institutions that helped in turning this event into a great success, reiterating that " the walkathon had been basically conceptualized to encourage sports and combine it with worthwhile social causes. Hence, NBK's 16th walkathon for this year comes within a comprehensive campaign geared towards raising awareness about kidney health".
- Bobby Sager portrayed in new NBC series, ‘The Philanthropist’
- NBK’s 17th Walkathon comes to a successful conclusion with more than 15,000 contesters
- Over 9000 participants NBK 13th Annual Walkathon.. a Very Successful start
- NBK announces successful conclusion
- NBK holds its Al-Jawhara Draw on 27th March 2010