Netanyahu: Israel is ‘Europe’s only defense against radical Islam’
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (C) and Cabinet Secretary, Avichai Mandelblit (L) arrive for the weekly cabinet meeting at his office in Jerusalem on September 6, 2015. (AFP/Menahem Kahana)
Click here to add Benjamin Netanyahu as an alert
Disable alert for Benjamin Netanyahu,
Click here to add David Cameron as an alert
Disable alert for David Cameron,
Click here to add European Union as an alert
Disable alert for European Union,
Click here to add London as an alert
Disable alert for London
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wedneday called on the European Union to "cease pressuring and attacking Israel...which is the only true defense that Europe has against the rising tide of radical Islam."
The premier made the remarks as he was boarding his flight to the United Kingdom, where he is due to meet with his counterpart, David Cameron, at 10 Downing Street in London.
- Israel: Netanyahu vows to keep up IDF attacks on "Palestinian terrorists"
- Netanyahu: we are prepared for all possibilities
- Israeli defense minister makes veiled threat against Iran’s scientists
- PA Cabinet Meets as Sharon Considers Radical Moves, Including Toppling Arafat
- Netanyahu: Israeli forces in West Bank ‘essential’