New Arabic Educational Software Games on the Market
Arab youth can now enjoy new educational software games that are produced and distributed by the French Arab ASY STECH company.
According to al Sharq al Awsat daily, the Paris-based developer dubbed this new line of cultural and educational games, "Magnet." The new CD is directed at all ages and includes 75 hours of exciting fun.
Dr. Hasan Qandil, the company's president, told the newspaper the company invested many hours to develop this unique product. So far, the company has prepared products in French, but decided to branch into Arabic because of the absence of such products in the Arab world.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- MBC Group Partners with CDC Games to Bring the Best of Online Gaming to Arab Audiences – in Arabic!
- Arabic localized video game for Xbox 360 and PlayStation to arrive in the Middle East
- Our.ae, a New Site for United Arab Emirates Citizens Featuring Fashion, Games, Mobile Stuff, Marketplaces, Software and More
- Arab Showtime Denies Merger with ART
- Two Jordanian Firms to Develop Medical Insurance Software