New familiy park to open in Dubai by 2004
The Dubai Municipality is currently investing Dh200 million per year on its parks and family fun centers infrastructure, Qassim Sultan, Director General of Dubai Municipality, said Tuesday after opening the Theme Parks and Fun Centres (TPFC) trade show - the Middle East's only exhibition dedicated to the amusement parks and attractions industry.
"Among the key projects being developed is the Dh100 million Zabeel Family Park which is due to open in 2004. Also under construction is a series of smaller neighbourhood parks," he said. (Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Dubai: Zabeel Park to open
- European Business Centre to open at Dubai Investments Park
- DIFC's new headquarters to be constructed by 2004
- U.S. firm announces collaboration with Dubai to open new theme park in 2017, and even Bollywood is part of the plan!
- Pacific Controls Systems opens new facility at Dubai Techno Park