New funds directed to development of Jijel province
An additional budget of DA 5.31 billion for development has been granted by President Bouteflika to the province of Jijel, Deputy Interior Minister Dahou Ould Kablia announced Sunday. According to APS, the budget will be shared out between several development sectors, based on the suggestions made by the local communities in cooperation with the province's various departments.
President Abdelaziz Bouteflika completed Sunday evening day one of his working visit to the eastern province of Jijel by visiting the city's stadium named after martyr Hocine Rouibah. The extension of the 40,000 seat stadium requires DA240 million, according to one representative.
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Algeria's President vows to develop province of Bechar
- Russian Direct Investment Fund and Mubadala establish co-investment fund
- How can a hotel possibly cost this much? UAE to direct sovereign wealth towards $1.5 billion hotel on Palm Jumeirah
- Saudi King directs money for housing, boosts Real-Estate Development Fund capital
- Launch of Royal Amwaj Real Estate Development Fund