New GM takes charge at Al Habtoor Motors’ Prestige Cars Division
Khalid Dadoush has been promoted as the new General Manager of Prestige Cars Division - a division of Al Habtoor Motors that deals the Bentley, Aston Martin and Bugatti car sales in United Arab Emirates.
“Khalid has done an outstanding job for us since the day he joined our organization. I am delighted to congratulate him while bestowing him with greater responsibilities as General Manager, and I am sure he will take the division to the next level of success”, said Mr. Ahmed Khalaf Al-Habtoor, CEO of AHM while commenting on the appointment of Khalid Dadoush.
With a prestigious line up of some of the world’s coveted marques namely Bentley, Aston Martin and Bugatti, Prestige Car Division has always been one of the very important and esteemed wings of Al Habtoor Motors. Taking charge as the General Manager, Khalid Dadoush will be taking up the responsibilities to spearhead the business of these prestigious marques in UAE as well as aim ahead to network with the selective individuals in the society who can afford these dream machines.
About Al Habtoor Motors
Al Habtoor Motors is the exclusive distributor of Mitsubishi, Fuso, Bentley, Aston Martin, Bugatti and TEMSA in the UAE and a part of the UAE based diversified multi-billion USD business conglomerate Al Habtoor Group.
- Gulf Oil Saudi Arabia Holds Aston Martin Vantage Gt4 Test Drive In Abu Dhabi
- Al Habtoor Group Chairman announces Board Revamp to capitalise on new growth opportunities
- GM to Offer Curtain Side Air Bags on Saturns First
- Emirates Islamic Bank Ties Up Exclusively With Al Habtoor Motors
- Al-Futtaim Motors launches Lexus first-ever turbocharged NX in the UAE