New Hospital to Open in Saudi Arabia
There are currently 285 hospitals, both general and specialized, with a total capacity of 41,916 beds in Saudi Arabia. These figures are soon due to rise.
The newly established "Kingdom Hospital" will be inaugurated by the Medical Projects Services Company later this month. The costs of building this hospital, which took two years to complete, exceeded SR 400 million ($106.7 million), according to Al-Hayat newspaper. The occupancy capacity of the hospital is estimated at 170 beds.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Innov8 Hospital Bed Wins Saudi Arabian Export Contract for Sidhil
- Five New Private Hospitals Slated for Abu Dhabi, Al Ain
- Saudi Hospital to File $2.9b Suit against Tobacco Firms
- Royal Philips Electronics and Al Faisaliah Medical Systems announce a multi million EURO healthcare deal with Specialized Medical Center Hospital SMC
- Royal Philips Electronics and Al Faisaliah Medical Systems announce a