New hospital to open in Tunisia
A new hospital will be opened in Bizerte, Tunisia, by the end of September. <i>La Presse</i> reports that the council of Bizerte held a meeting last week under the presidency of the governor of the area in order to revise the construction schedule of the planned hospital. At the meeting, the Council of Bizerte decided that the construction work will be finished by the end of September 2005. The hospital will have 8 floors and its total cost will be around 17 million dollars.
- Anastasia Chirinskaya given Alexandre Nevski Award in Bizerte
- Launch of Global Tourism and Hospitality Investment Group - Investing in Tunisia -
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company announces first hotel in Tunisia
- Abaar acquires majority stake in Tunisia's second largest hospital
- Opening of new line between Tunisia and Belgian port