New Managing Director for Volkswagen Middle East
Volkswagen Middle East today announced the appointment of Hans-Dieter Keller as Managing Director of Volkswagen Middle East with immediate effect. He will be based at the company’s Middle East headquarters in Dubai. Hans-Dieter Keller will be responsible for overseeing Volkswagen’s core business in the Middle East and directing the company’s operations through a network of distribution partners across the region.
Hans-Dieter Keller said, “This is an exciting challenge for me to take on this new position as Managing Director of Volkswagen Middle East. I am a very hands-on person so my first priority will be to immerse myself in all aspects of the business as well as keep up the momentum and positive spirit within the team here in Dubai. I plan to use my knowledge and experience to maximise business within the region through growth and an increase in sales.”
Hans-Dieter Keller brings an enormous wealth of knowledge and experience in the automotive business to the Middle East which includes over 18 years with Volkswagen AG. Prior to joining the Middle East operation, Hans-Dieter Keller was heading up Volkswagen Russia for the last two years. Between 1994 and 2005, he was Regional Manager for Volkswagen covering the South German region from Munich. He also served as General Manager of Audi Centrum from 1989 to 1994.
- Volkswagen Middle East reaffirms commitment to the region with appointment of new Managing Director
- Volkswagen Middle East hands over ‘Golden Pin’ award to outstanding partner employees in the region
- Volkswagen Middle East announces new appointments in regional sales and training divisions
- Volkswagen delivers record of 1.8 million vehicles in first half of 2007
- Volkswagen Group sets historic record in first quarter of 2008, delivering 1.572 million vehicles to customers worldwide