New photographs exhibition in Rabat
The Mexican embassy in Rabat opened over the weekend a new photographs exhibition of Mexican photographer Daniel Nierman. The exhibition concentrates on Jewish life in Morocco and presents various pictures, mainly of synagogues and Jewish cemeteries. These images were collected from scores of cities, villages and Jewish houses throughout Morocco.
<i>EMarrakech</i> reports that the inauguration ceremony of this exhibition was held in the Mexican embassy with the presence of a number of diplomats, intellectuals, Moroccan and foreign artists.
The exhibition is scheduled to continue until June 18.
- Architect Miquel Adrià Lectures on Contemporary Mexican Architecture at the American University of Beirut
- Exhibition on Moroccan Jews underway in Amsterdam
- A joint photographs exhibition in Ifni and Agadir
- Lagzouli exhibits in Rabat
- Al-Sorayai Group sponsors Jeddah photographer Exhibition “Ibdaat Fanan” for Jajj season1428