New Saudi Website Provides Data for Foreign Investors
The council of Saudi chambers of commerce and industry (CSCCI) has launched a website, which enables foreign investors, planning to invest in the Kingdom, to examine the investment climate or look for Saudi partners to establish joint ventures, reported the Saudi Information Center, quoting the Jeddah-based Saudi Gazette.
It quoted a CSCCI official as saying that the site has the addresses of a large number of prominent Saudi companies that could be potential partners in various areas of trade.
In addition, precise data on the Saudi population, climatic conditions and infrastructure facilities conducive for foreign investments are available, said the center.
Other data include the council's trade directory, a detailed listing of Saudi exports through the Saudi Export Development Center, and the mailing addresses for Saudi Arabia's 19 different chambers of commerce, according to the center - Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Iran to produce new oil contract framework for foreign investors
- Saudi ASP launches data center in Jeddah
- Sheikha Lubna launches UAE Ministry of Foreign Trade’s official website
- eHosting DataFort manages newly launched Forbes Middle East Website
- Saudi Arabia finalizing foreign investment framework, hoping to attract foreign funds