New transportation project to be carried out in Tunis
A new transportation project is launched in Tunis to increase the capacity of the transportation system. La Presse reports that the project is composed of the acquisition of 15 subway trains, of the realization of 6.8 km double track and of the establishment of 11 stations. The project also envisages the restructuring of the Republic, Barcelona and Bab El-Khadhra stations as well as the extension of the network in the direction of El Mourouj. The realization of this project is expected to improve the public transportation in Tunis.
- Egypt needs $646 million to carry out transportation projects
- Capacity of Cairo Subway Trains Increased
- New lines in Tunis transportation system
- ENI: 25 YEARS OF GAS IMPORTS FROM ALGERIA-RENEWED COLLABORATION TO CARRY OUT NEW HYDROCARBON EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION
- Iran, India Discuss Joint Military Transport Project