New Tunisian customs director
The Tunisian finance minister, Mohamed Rachid Kechich, has announced publicly that Slimane Ourak has been newly appointed to the director of the Tunisian customs authority. In a ceremony organized at the ministry of finance, the new director took over from Ali Trabelsi.
The minister of finance commented that the post of customs director is extremely important in light of smuggling, drugs and terrorism. He said that the customs authorities have to regain public confidence.
He also said that the customs authority has the challenge of modernizing its procedures. (albawaba.com)
- Israeli customs officials confiscate Bin Laden, Saddam dolls
- Tunisian Director Avoids Three Year Imprisonment for Insulting Islam
- Swimming Pool Scenes Get Director Enas Al Deghaidi in Hot Water
- DCCI director discusses commercial cooperation with Tunisia
- General Directorate of Customs participates in a detection of nuclear and radioactive materials trafficking workshop in the Republic of Hungary