New university library to be built in Casablanca
A university library under the name “Regional Sekkat University” will be built in Hassan II-Ain-Chock University in Casablanca by January 2007. Le Matin reports Regional Sekkat University will be the biggest library in the wilaya with an area of 6988 square meters. 40,000 students will benefit from this new library, which will include a reading room, a research room, a center for conferences and a room for exhibitions. The estimated cost of the new library is approximately 40 million dirhams.
- Complutense University of Madrid and Google to make hundreds and thousands of Spanish books available online
- Media Library of Casablanca to hosts Yves Lancelot
- UAE University’s new state-of-the-art campus network built using Brocade products
- Egyptian First Lady lays first stone of new American University campus
- AUC helps restore burned Institut d'Egypte documents