New urban development project in Hammam-Lif
The town council of Hammam-Lif held a meeting to discuss the draft budget of the year 2006 and the launching of a new urban project in Hammam-Lif. This new project envisages urban development, asphalting of the roads and improvement of rain drainage system. The cost of the project is estimated to be at around 470,000 dinars. The Council also examined the revision of the rain drainage system of Independence Avenue, the total cost of which will be around 220,000 dinars.
- Moroccan King launches urban project in Bouamoud
- Lydec launches new project in Beni Yakhlef
- Arabtec secures Phase 2 Mirdiff Sewerage & Drainage Project
- GAM Divides King Faisal Plaza Project into Phases to Reduce the Effect on the Stores and Traffic Movement
- New system to control energy consumption in Tunisia