Nexans offers first fully Cat.6A shielded connector in the Middle East
Nexans Cabling Solutions announced that its LANmark-6A shielded snap-in connector has successfully received Cat.6A component compliance certification. This product was certified by EC Cabling Group of DELTA in Horsholm Denmark. Testing was done against the following standards:
• Draft ISO/IEC 11801: 2002 amendment 2, Category 6A
• Reference draft IEC 60603-7-51 and draft IEC 60512-27-100
• ANSI/TIA-568-B.2-10, Category 6A
“We are happy to receive the Cat.6A component compliance certificate. Nexans has always been in the forefront in meeting industry standards and this latest certification will help us give our clients the highest performing Cat. 6A cabling system,” says Mr. Tarek Helmy, Regional Director Gulf and Middle East of Nexans Cabling Solutions.
Nexans LANmark-6A is the highest performing Cat.6A solution compared to any available unshielded or shielded Cat.6A cabling system. A superior channel headroom on NEXT (3dB), Return Loss (3dB) and Alien Crosstalk (15dB) is guaranteed.
N420.66A – LANmark-6A shielded
snap-in connector from Nexans
A Nexans LANmark-6A shielded cabling system provides customers with the following advantages:
• Reduced costs by removing the need for overlength cable in data centres
• Guaranteed no ‘*’ pass results during field testing due to massive headroom
• No Alien Crosstalk ( ANEXT ) field testing required
• Easy and cost effective installation thanks to system tolerance
• Interoperability due to component compliance
For more information see our website www.nexans.com/LANsystems