Next Move real estate exhibition begins tomorrow in Cairo
Next Move, the largest real estate investment and finance exhibition in Egypt, will commence tomorrow (April 28, 2010) at the Cairo International Convention and Exhibition Centre. Running until May 1, 2010, this year’s edition of Next Move will welcome real estate developers, financers, investors and project designers to explore opportunities within the region’s most populous country and largest property market.
Next Move’s inaugural run in 2008 featured Egyptian projects collectively valued at more than USD 25 billion, proving the country’s growing worth as a real estate business and investment destination. Last year’s edition welcomed 40 exhibitors and 20,000 visitors to 16,000 sqm of exhibition space. The 2010 show will have a 25,000 sqm exhibition area and will once again be jointly organized by ACG-ITF, the largest exhibition organizer in Egypt, and Lead Marketing Solutions, a leading global company in project marketing.
- Egypt’s construction investments to reach USD 7.3 billion by 2015
- First “Next Move” real estate investment exhibition to be held in Cairo from April 16
- Leading International Property developers to headline International Property Show 2007
- IREIS 2010 to Spotlight Real Estate Investment Opportunities for Customers
- al qudra real estate named titanium sponsor of the international property show in dubai