Nightly raids in West Bank leave 20 more Palestinians under Israeli custody
20 Palestinian men were arrested on Tuesday by Israeli soldiers in what has become nightly raids on the West Bank. The raids took place in the towns of Ramallah, Hebron and Nablus, where gunfire was reportedly exchanged as soldiers pursued one Palestinian man.
One Israeli soldier was also injured in Nablus during the operation when an explosive device near the army vehicle he was traveling in exploded.
In the northern West Bank town of Jenin, Palestinian eyewitnesses said that an Israeli army jeep had been set ablaze.
- Palestinian boy killed in West Bank as Israeli forces continue raids
- 23 Palestinians detained by Israel since Tuesday as spate of clashes leaves several injured, two dead
- Israel detains 104 Palestinians without permits in southern Israel, arrests 19 in West Bank
- Palestinian shot dead in West Bank; Israeli forces raid Hebron
- West Bank: Israel bans Palestinian movement, raids towns after shooting attack