Nissan Jordan Presents a Vehicle Diagnostic System to the Public Security Directorate
Bustami and Saheb Trading Company (BSTC)- the exclusive dealers of Nissan in Jordan, presented to the Public Security Directorate a diagnostic system for Nissan vehicles (CONSULT-111), to be used for the Directorate's tasks; this gesture is meant to strengthen the bonds of cooperation with the Public Security Directorate, to ensure constant watch over the cars, and to conserve their safety.
Commenting on this initiative, CEO of BSTC Imad Bustami expressed his pleasure with this step, and said that the Company is always keen to follow up on its cars' performance and maintenance to ensure their efficacy and soundness of the systems. The diagnostic systems of cars are very important for Nissan, especially those used by the Public Security Directorate regarding the criticality of their work which needs regular check up for the cars".
CONSULT-III is the new generation diagnostic system for Nissan vehicles. It is powerful, flexible and easy to use, it is also capable of transforming the ability to provide rapid, accurate service diagnostics for today's sophisticated Nissan models and future products
It is important to note that Bustami & Saheb Trading Co. (BSTC) is fully equipped with the facilities and professional work force needed to deliver world-class standards and service. BSTC teaming up with NISSAN, represents a milestone in the Middle East retailer market.
- Nissan Jordan offers (CONSULT-III) Full Training to Public Security staff
- Bustami & Saheb Trading Co./ Nissan Jordan Signs Partnership Agreement with Fitness First
- Bustami & Saheb Trading Co. Offers Excellent Opportunity for People Yearning to Change their Cars
- Nissan Honors Mothers and Celebrates their Day at PAUL
- Nissan Jordan Lives a Week Full of Activities