Nissan's 350Z Makes Appearance at Mall of the Emirates
The legendary Nissan 350Z sports car makes a surprise appearance at the Mall of Emirates’ Cinestar Cinemas to celebrate the opening of the new movie ‘The Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift’, where the Nissan 350Z makes a showing in the movie.
‘The Nissan Z is one of the most popular Japanese performance sports cars in the Middle East, and has become a global legend when it comes to the sport of drift racing’ commented Monal Zeidan, Senior Manager, Marketing & Corporate Communications Departments at Nissan Middle East.
The 350Z comes equipped with a 3.5-litre V6 engine developing 310bhp on manual transmission, or 295bhp on automatic. 18-inch front, and 19 inch rear, lightweight alloy wheels and standard bi-xenon (low and high beam) headlights, and mp3-CD capability for the available Bose audio system.
- Nissan Sharpens its Racing Edge at Barbican Turbo 2010
- nissan rjn motorsport chases dubai 24 honours
- ‘UAE Drift’ brings the largest European Drifting Championship to Middle Eastern Shores this December
- NISSAN’S SPARKLING 2006 LINEUP ENTERS THE NEW YEAR
- Dubai Autodrome Is Getting ready For The FIA GT Championship