NIVEA Soft enters the world of fashion with Limited Edition designed by Manish Arora
NIVEA Soft enters the captivating world of fashion this year with a new Limited Edition designed by acclaimed Indian designer Manish Arora.
Inspired by his fun and flamboyant Spring – Summer 2009 ‘Circus’ collection, Manish Arora captured the candy colours and enchanting creativeness of the circus within three NIVEA Soft Limited Edition jars which display graceful trapeze artists and acrobats, a circus tent, and starry dreams.
Manish Arora, the award-winning designer whose quirky styles and rainbow bright collections have been likened to the antics of a young Alexander McQueen, has staged very successful shows at the Hong Kong, Miami, London, Paris and New Delhi Fashion Weeks. He has collaborated with world-class brands on a select number of limited edition fashion lines and his work has been exhibited at the prestigious Victoria & Albert Museum in London.
NIVEA Soft Limited Edition takes your fashion dream forward even further with an exciting online competition from November. Buy any NIVEA Soft Limited Edition jar, enter the competition online and have a chance to win one of 2 double tickets to the fashion capital, Paris in 2010.
- Win a Spa Holiday for Two with NIVEA
- Montblanc launches new summer collection of handbags
- NIVEA Soft Winners Preparing to “Make a Splash” at Wild Wadi
- Philips gives women an easier way to look hot everyday with launch of limited edition Fashion Iron
- montblanc creates starisma alcina collection for elegant lady