Official inauguration of Liberty House, Dubai International Financial Centre
Date : Monday, January 18, 2010
Time : 6:45 pm
Venue : Concourse Level, Liberty House, DIFC
ETA Star Property Developers and Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) cordially invite you to an event to mark the official inauguration of Liberty House, the first mixed use development in the DIFC district.
Designed to be a distinctive and prominent architectural landmark in its vicinity, the soaring structure consists of eight floors of spacious open plan offices, above which stands the 29 floors of luxurious apartments. With close to 140 offices and 220 residences, Liberty House stands tall as one of the prime addresses in Dubai.
• HE Ahmed Humaid Al Tayer, Governor - Dubai International Financial Centre
• Mr. Essa Al Ghurair, Vice Chairman - ETA Ascon Star Group
• Mr. Syed Salahuddin, Managing Director - ETA Ascon Star Group
• Mr. Abid Junaid, Executive Director - ETA Star Properties, will preside
- Liberty House officially opens in the DIFC district
- ETA Star begins delivery of Liberty House in DIFC district
- TASWEEK Real Estate initiates USD250 million realty portfolio with acquisition of prime Liberty House commercial property in DIFC
- ETA Star announces the opening of StarMetro Al Barsha
- ETA Star Property Developers appoint ‘Exclusive Sales Agent’ for Qatar