Official: Iran's Health Services Best in Middle East
Iran ranks first in health affairs among 23 Middle Eastern countries, reported Tehran Times newspaper, quoting deputy health minister for research, Hossein Malek-Afzali.
Malek-Afzali said that according to health indicators, Iran is an exemplary country.
Referring to a plan which is a joint venture between the United Nations Population Fund and Iran on the population control, he said that pregnancy health plan will be carried out in five Iranian provinces in two months, said the newspaper - Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- 60,000 Iranians afflicted with AIDS/HIV
- The National Health Insurance Company - Daman won “The Best Health Insurer of the Year Award in the Middle East” in INSUREX 2007
- BUPA Middle East wins Best Health Insurance Company award
- Ministry of Health says changes are needed to overcome challenges to healthcare provision in the Middle East
- Qatar Airways wins ‘best provider of smart tourism e-services’ title across the Middle East