Offshore Middle East launches preliminary conference programme
POWER-GEN Middle East 2010, the region's premier conference and exhibition for the offshore oil and gas exploration & production industries, has announced the preliminary conference programme for the forthcoming event in Doha.
Held under the patronage of His Excellency Mr. Abdullah bin Hamad Al-Attiyah, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Energy & Industry, Offshore Middle East aims to discuss and tackle the challenges and technical issues that are "Uniquely Focused and Uniquely Offshore".
An excellent line up of speakers and industry professionals will deliver presentations on a range of topics and subjects covering the offshore exploration & production industries, including well construction, drilling operations, safety and environmental concerns, reservoir monitoring and control and production challenges and solutions..
A key session of leading operators on Tuesday 12th October at 11am, will see key speakers from Maersk, Shell and Total provide the Operators Perspective of the current climate and industry.
From 12th-14th October 2010, Offshore Middle East will see the offshore industry professionals, who will gather for 3 days to enjoy the industry's leading conference and experience the latest developments and ideas for the future of the Middle East exploration & production sectors.
Early Bird Discount Rates
Conference delegates can benefit from Early Bird Discounts by booking their conference place before 10th September, saving up to €100 on delegate fees.
The event is a key forum for senior executives and industry leaders to meet and discuss a range of topics, network and see the latest technologies and solutions relating to offshore exploration and production industries at the Offshore Middle East exhibition, with many of the leading solutions providers on show.
- Qatar to host POWER - GEN Middle East for first time to discuss region’s power and water issues
- garware offshore incorporates 100% subsidiary in singapore
- US$100+ BOE Energy Price Drives Demand for Substantial Technological Innovation
- EMC, Documentum, ApplicationXtender, and EmailXtender are registered trademarks of EMC Corporation and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks are the
- Shell highlights airport pavement solutions at Pavement Management Conference in Bahrain