Oman’s Health Minister Leaves for Sharm Al Sheikh
Dr. Ali bin Mohammed Moosa, Oman’s Minister of Health and his delegation left Muscat Sunday for Egypt to take part in the 26th session of the Arab Health Ministers and the 12th meeting of the Board of Directors of the Arab Fund for Health Development.
The two meetings are due to be held in the Egyptian resort of Sharm Al Sheikh between March 25-28.
Prior to his departure, the Omani Minister said the meetings would discuss the establishment of an Arab health Organization and the economies of health, ONA reported.
He added that the Ministers would also review the topic of child health in the Arab world, youth and reproductive health, Arab health legislation, combating smoking and other relevant issues.
The Minister and his delegation were seen off by Saif bin Ahmed al Rowahi, Undersecretary for Administrative and Financial Affairs and other Ministry officials. (Albawaba.com)
- Egyptian Gov’t Caves in to Militant Physiotherapists
- Kuwaiti Foreign Minister leaves for private visit to Oman
- Justice Ministry delegations leave Oman
- rezidor to open mid market brand in egypt park inn sharm el sheikh resort to debut november
- Rezidor to open mid market brand in Egypt: Park Inn Sharm El Sheikh Resort to debut November