Oman Embarks on Second Month of Tourist Survey
The activities of the second month of tourist survey in Oman, being implemented by the National Economy Ministry, is due to begin Sunday. The survey team will start at Seeb International Airport before shifting to border outlets of Khatmat Milaha, Al Wajaja, Wadi al Jizzi and Hafait centers, according to Oman Observer.
According to the daily, the year-long survey is intended to collect data required for laying down the programs and plans of the tourism sector, which is one of the important pillars of the comprehensive development.
International travel agencies have also drawn up their programs to attract foreigners to explore the beauties of Oman, which enjoys a variety of attractions – Albawaba.com
- Experts to Study Humpback Whales in Oman
- Where are the tourists? Hotel stays in Beirut second-lowest in the Middle East
- 70% of UAE consumers plan to travel for leisure in the coming months: MasterCard survey
- UAE Tops Middle East in terms of per month spend on dining out: MasterCard survey
- Consumer Confidence on upward trajectory in UAE, rising for the second time this year, latest Bayt.com and YouGov survey reveals