Oman establishes committee to study and follow up employment of national workforce
Sheikh Abdullah bin Ali al Qatabi, President of Oman's Majlis A’shura has issued a decision forming a special committee to study and follow up employment of national workforce in the public and private sectors and revise relevant approved policies and programmes.
According to ONA, the decision provides for assessing plans, projects, programmes and policies adopted to tackle the problems of job seekers in the 5th and 6th year development plans and at national workforce employment forums held on orders of the Omani Sultan during the annual meet-the-people tours in 2001-2003.
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Ministry honours GAC for Omanisation policy
- Tanmia to play major role at Sixth Training & Employment Week in Al Ain
- German parliament delegation in Oman
- Tanmia holds workshop to train GCC delegates in Gulf Labour Market Information System
- Ministry of Labour and Tanmia propose Labour Market Information System for GCC region