Oman, Jordan Sign GSM Roaming Agreement
A GSM roaming agreement was signed in Muscat Wednesday between Jordan’s Mobile.Com and the Omani Telecommunications Company (OTC), reported the official Omani News Agency (ONA).
According to the agreement, the company will provide GSM roaming services in Jordan in coordination with OTC.
Jordan was the fourth Arab country with which the OTC had signed international roaming service agreements, said the agency adding that similar agreements were signed with Egypt, Kuwait and Lebanon.
The number of GSM roaming agreements signed with Arab countries have reached 15 agreements in 11 Arab countries.
The countries include all six Gulf states, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Sudan and Tunisia – Albawaba.com
- mobily: 100 active prepaid roaming destinations
- Jordan’s MobileCom Roaming Capabilities Extend to 60 Countries
- New Roaming Agreements with Leading Telecommunications Companies in the Region to Benefit Batelco Customers
- Qtel Delivers Great Roaming Rates on All Networks in UAE and Saudi Arabia, and Across the GCC
- Iraq, UAE Sign Free Trade Accord