Oman Offers Full Pensions for Early Retirement
Oman’s government has revived the scheme of offering full pensions to local state employees seeking early retirement to ensure a decent living standard for citizens, said the Gulf News.
Abdulaziz bin Mattar Al Azizi, Minister of the Civil Service and Deputy Chairman of the Civil Service Employees Pension Fund was quoted by the daily as saying that the “citizens who left their jobs on compulsory or optional early reitrement schemes would continue to recieve full retirment pay - 100 percent of the basic salary of the last month in service.”
"No amendments will be made that would affect the value of their pensions,"said the Minister.
Some 4,700 civil servants and other local government employees benefited from it, but it was put on hold for some reason, a source told the paper – Albawaba.com
- Syrian President Gives Bonus to Government Employees
- Omani Civil Service Minister in Amman for Bilateral Talks
- Vietnam Plans New State Sector Pay Hike in Bid to Cut Corruption
- Syrian Army, Civil Servants to Get Salary Raise
- GPSSA organizes Seminar on “Pensions and Social Insurance” for Sharjah government employees