Oman, the UAE to hold talks
According to ONA, a joint meeting will be held between the Sultanate and the UAE in Abu-Dhabi tomorrow (Wednesday) to discuss supporting cooperation in protecting wildlife.
The Sultanate's delegation to the meeting will be led by Mohammed bin Khamis al-A'raimi, Regional Municipalities, Environment and Water Resources Ministry undersecretary for environmental affairs.
The meeting discusses among other topics an MoU on prohibiting illegal trade in wildlife and endangered animals and the importance of joint cooperation between the concerned authorities in both the countries to curb this phenomenon.
- UAE President, Sultan Qaboos Hold Bilateral, Regional Talks
- UAE’s Sheikh Mohammad Holds Talks with Senior Arab Defense Officials
- Oman's Sultan Holds Talks with Pakistan's Leader
- Oman, Indonesia Hold Talks
- Ministry of Environment and Water holds coordination meeting to discuss control methods aimed at curbing illegal trade of endangered plants and animals