Omani Court Sentences Two Pakistanis to Death for Drug Dealing
Oman sentenced two Pakistanis to death for drug dealing and machineguns possession. A statement by the Omani criminal court received by the Kuwaiti official news agency (KUNA) said the two had 1 000 kilogram of hashish and two kalachinkov machineguns.
Oman issued on the 6th of March 1999 a drug law that punishes by death anyone who is convicted with taking, holding, smuggling or circulating drugs in Oman. Oman and other GCC countries are fighting drugs due to its closeness to drug exporting countries such as Pakistan, Afghanistan – Albawaba.com
- Pakistani, Iranian Sentenced to Death for Heroin Dealing in UAE
- Kuwait Sentences Two Pakistani Drug Traffickers to Death
- Syrian teen and British youth face firing squad in UAE for drug dealing
- Saudi Arabia executes two men accused of drug trafficking and murder
- Pakistani Court Rejects Death Sentence for Sharif